• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar B6u Mini excavator

bhmhydrau

Occupation
Hydraulic Technician
hi

can anyone help me with a user or owner or workshop manual for a yanmar b6u mini excavator

bhmhydrau

Occupation
Hydraulic Technician
the machine starts and the hydraulics work fine, then there is a buzzer on the control panel on the right the starts beeping.

when that starts the hydraulics stop working like it is supposed to. the boom won't lift, you can't turn the machine and all sorts of funny business.

maddog

Sounds like a lose wire or bad relay. You may have to just start tracing your wires until you find the problem. I had to do that with my ex this summer. Ended up taking most of the panels floor etc.. off to finally find a lose connection, PITA.

bhmhydrau

Occupation
Hydraulic Technician
buzzer with light, but I can't read the warning cause it's in either Japanese or Chinese.

every time the buzzer starts the problem starts

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Well I guess to be able to even know what system is shutting it down you will need to research what system is havering the fault. Start searching that symbol or post here if you can not find it.