1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar b50 service manual

Discussion in 'Compact Excavators' started by Haymaker101, Jan 12, 2018.

1. PeetD

PeetD New Member

My email address is a4sllc@gmail.com

2. PeetD

PeetD New Member

Good Morning Haymaker101

Thanx for the response on PDF manuals for Yanmar B50 mini please send to EMAIL A4SLLC@GMAIL.COM if it is easier for you Dropbox works fine as well.... thanx for the share

3. Benson.226

Benson.226 New Member

Glad to see some more information on the forums about these gray market yannmars. I just picked up a B50 last year. 4 buckets, brand new tracks, new/rebuilt hydraulic pump for $11,000. It seems we are paying about the same. I have cringed a few times, as I found some online links that showed people paying 6-7 grand.... Im in the same boat as most of you, pins and bushings are worn....need to find the time do it. Im a guardsman deployed to Africa right now, and since I spent some time in Germany, where Yanmar is big, I was hoping I could find some manuals there, but no luck. My fear with some of the manuals I see online is I never know how good they really are. I bought a manual for my Massey Fergusson 65 online, and it was 2 or 3 manuals slopped together, none of them complete. That being said, if someone wants to send me the manual they have, it would be much appreciated.. benson.226@osu.edu

Have any of you guys considered changing the hydraulic lines on the controls? My B50 is a pain. I won't even work close to buildings with it yet because I'm afraid I will swing into them. They are set up in a way that I've never seen before. I am assuming we can just change the lines around and be OK, but I feel like I need to see a manual before I get into changing lines around.

What do you guys think about starting a thread just for B50's? Seems ilke online information is hard to come by...

4. Leverpuller73

Leverpuller73 New Member

Heavy equipment operator
    Hey all, in same boat here. Bought a b-50 at estate auction and it’s stickers all in Japanese, I’ve found the engine plate identification and tried to find info but it’s hard to find for sure. Lookin to do a complete fluid change but not completely sure what type, weight or filter sizes. Any helped would be appreciated!

Thanks Blue