• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Yanmar 210 ctl

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Are these rebadged tak/ghel machines. They look good and seem to be priced right. I don't ever see any out and about. Anyone have any experience with these units. Thanks

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
They are Gehl products. I spoke with a dealer for the Yanmar version of these machines earlier this Spring. He stated that they would not be selling the CTL's any more. He said they had a lot of problems with them. Not sure specifically what the issues were.

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
That's probably why I never see them in the workplace. I thought they had a slide door like kubota but they don't. I see the kubota everywhere

skata

They are Gehl products. I spoke with a dealer for the Yanmar version of these machines earlier this Spring. He stated that they would not be selling the CTL's any more. He said they had a lot of problems with them. Not sure specifically what the issues were.

i believe it. the assembly and fit and finish of gehl machines is very subpar. having things like poor routing of hoses rubbing and causing leaks, to bolts coming loose, is not the type of failures you should get on a machine.