• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTS: 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Headsets

Andrew1182

I'm new on here, but I've been trying to find a place to sell these for a month and this seemed logical. I loaned a friend some money and he came to the realization he would never be able to pay me back. I was just going to let it go because when I loan a friend money I go into it with the expectation of never seeing the money again. That way things don't get awkward. He's the kind of guy that he felt like he NEEDED to pay me back so he asked if I would take a box of these as repayment. Of course I said yes, but now I have to find a way to get them out of the floor of my wife's office.

They're brand new in box with all factory documentation and accessories. Never powered up. All batteries are even still in factory blister packs. They are the hardhat mount units. Everywhere I can find them online they're ~$500/set. I'm told these are about as high end as you can get for industrial hearing protection. I'm just looking to move them out of the damn office at this point. Looking for $125 shipped per set.

I know I'm new here, but I can provide references on any number of firearm boards that I've been a member of for years under the same username and am happy to have phone or facetime verification.

7s66lFr.jpg

6HdUNOA.jpg