• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB: Tach Drive for Case 580c 188 engine

pjflyer

Looking for the drive gear for the tach drive. Whoever rebuilt the engine on the machine we have must have pulled the cam out without pulling the drive destroying the gear. I really only need the gear.

pjflyer

Thanks, I'll try it. I've found a couple, but the price isn't worth having the tach. $200-$350!!!

pjflyer

Thanks, I tried tractor stuff dot com with and without the space and it wasn't right. I did find it under something else, but couldn't find the drive in the catalog. I wasn't sure which category to search under and my phone is basically a paper weight now, so I wasn't able to call. That's one of todays item, getting a new phone.