• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB: Bobcat skid steer loader package

GVHALL

Want to buy: Bobcat skid steer loader S185, S205, 773 Turbo, or 773 500K. Prefer actual equipment hours to be less than 500. Ideally this package would include a suitable transport trailer with a 2 5/16" ball hitch and tie down chains, and/or some or all attachments to include a dirt bucket, finish bucket, backhoe attachment, root grapple, pallet forks, and good pneumatic tires. I'm a mountain property owner getting ready to build a home in the next couple of years and would like to find a package in Colorado or surrounding states but would consider traveling for the right equipment in other locations. Cash buyer for a fair price, and will wait for the right package to come along. Please call or email if you have something along these lines. Thanks. Gary (303) 378-5576

GVHALL

I've located and purchased a PJ equipment trailer so no longer need the trailer and tiedowns described in my initial post. Tks. Gary Hall

GVHALL

I've purchased an S185 with no attachments. I still could use a dirt bucket, root grapple and forks. Gary