• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

WTB: 17.5 tubeless/hubless rims

Aruba1

Hey Mitch, I am sorry about your friend. Take your time on the pictures, I am in no hurry but I am very interested in them. also thanks for the explanation on the hubless rims, I finally understand what others have been trying to explain to me :)

Aruba1

Mitch, any chance that you can look at how many wheels/tires that you have?

jmoney86

I just bought 8 17.5 16 ply tires and 8 dayton wheels new delivered in 3 days for $2600 from Tyres International ask for Bob

Dang, I guess I was got. I went from 8.25 15's to 235/75 17.5's. 8 new tires and wheels Great Dane and Steepleton Tire in Memphis for $3400.

Aruba1

I totally lucked out last weekend when I went to purchase a used 11R22.5 tire. While looking around I scored 2x 10.00-15 tires and 3x Demountable 17.5 Rims. I paid $125 for ALL the items. I just need to locate another demountable rim and some used 17.5 tires. Another guy close to my house is selling used 17.5 tires in good shape for $50 each.

Mountainmover

My phelan lowboy need to convert tires and wheels

I have a phelan 25yon two axle lowboy. It uses 8.25/15 tires. I am so tired of having blow outs. What can I do to convert mine to something better? Do I have to change my hubs? Will a 17.5 wheels fit? What size tire will be best? Where to buy? What prices? Thanks! I am north of atlanta. I can go toward Chattanooga or Asheville within a 2 hour distance all the same.

Last edited:

Mountainmover

Some pictures

image.jpgimage.jpg
I have a phelan 25yon two axle lowboy. It uses 8.25/15 tires. I am so tired of having blow outs. What can I do to convert mine to something better? Do I have to change my hubs? Will a 17.5 wheels fit? What size tire will be best? Where to buy? What prices? Thanks! I am north of atlanta. I can go toward Chattanooga or Asheville within a 2 hour distance all the same.