• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wrecking Ball vs High Reach **video**

Zssi

Thats the only one i´ve found googling.
Could anyone give another supplier?

What material are they made with?

Regards

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
From what I have been told you never know on the old ones. They are like finger prints no 2 are a like. We had to do some work on one of ours and while cutting a hole into it. The metal was very odd like nothing anyone at the shop had see.

TozziWelding

Occupation
Welder/Equipment Repair
I remember when they were doing that job, the company I was working for was out of Methuen and I would drive by on my way out of the yard.

Diecastmania

Occupation
Youtube
I saw TESTA's linkbelt crane at the Boston Herald job right before they went under. Nice old crane.

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
I'd love to get behind the controls of that high reach! We had several excavators with shears where I used to work and lived running them.