• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Would You Haul it ??

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
DrJim, I tried to edit it with the link you sent me, but still got the same result:
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

It must have something to do with your avatar. :)

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
That's the one, dirt hauler. I don't know why the link wouldn't paste correctly--I tested it here before I sent it.
Like I said. . . who needs a lowboy. . .! Don't even need a roll-back.

Tiny

For your judgement LOL , My way to do a bobcat.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 1,949
  • bob 2.jpg
    bob 2.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 1,948
  • bob 1.jpg
    bob 1.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 1,945

Scrub Puller

Yair...it's not that extreme. A float probably would'nt work on the roads they haul that ex. Pretty slick operation if you ask me...it's obvious they do it often.

I used to suck an HD16 straight onto the back of a "B" model rig truck. These days anytime folks see the front wheels of a truck come of the ground there seems to be some consternation. It was normal practice on the oilpatch loading mudpumps and such.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Yair...it's not that extreme. A float probably would'nt work on the roads they haul that ex. Pretty slick operation if you ask me...it's obvious they do it often.

I used to suck an HD16 straight onto the back of a "B" model rig truck. These days anytime folks see the front wheels of a truck come of the ground there seems to be some consternation. It was normal practice on the oilpatch loading mudpumps and such.

That may have been back then. Nowdays, here in the states, DOT cops eat truck ball bearings for breakfast.

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
What about the load rating on the tarz ? Hit's a thousand wonders they don't pop 'em loading that track hoe. I've seen tarz pop, first one then the next like dominos.

gravey

Occupation
farmer
Tiny
Why don't you use the D rings on the low bed? The angle looks good chain wont hit tire.

Tiny

Tiny
Why don't you use the D rings on the low bed? The angle looks good chain wont hit tire.

Thats a hard head thing on my part , most of the time they are in the wrong spot and the boss asked why I was bending so many chain links compared to everyone else . Pulling over the sharp edge will do that .

muzy

D rings are useless

Let me add to that, when they arn't being used.
No doubt they are not that handy cuz you waste 2 1/2 feet of chain to bring the hook over the frame or it will just jam under the I beam of the float. So I'll say almost useless.

Back to the load, yup can do. Say did you bend that handle on the on boomer with your bare hands? Or did you have gloves on? lol.
Like the springy things keeping out rigers in. muzy