• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

World of Concrete

DarrylMueller

Occupation
Excavating Contractor & Operator
I attended the World of Concrete. The attendence was down 40% from last year and prices were gouging. The real good hotels that my wife likes hiked their price to $350.00 per night. We ended up at NY NY. real small room, $150.00 per night, 30 days pre book. There is a bate and switch with room prices in Las Vegas. We go every year, need to get a better way to get good rooms a $60.00 per night price. Good show I entered the operator contest at Liebherr, Deer, and Mack Trucks. It's a good show if you work with foundations. Last year I found a lazer dig system that can be moved to multiple machines, and in January before Concrete World we got to try it. It almost there. Did not get to the lazer booth at the show this year.