• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Woods Power rake angle adjuster

jca57jd

I have a 6' woods power rake and it has the hydrolic angle adjustment on it and my tractor doesnt have any hydrolic remote lines on it. Im thinking that i am going to fabricate something that i can manualy adjust but i wonted some of your imputs on this situation. If any of yall have a manualy adjusted power rake could you please post a pic. Thanks

Bootguy

power rake pics

here you go. The manufacturer used square tubing. The smaller tubing slides inside the bigger tubing. The outside tubing has 1 set of vertical holes while the inside tube has mutiple holes. If you shorten the unit, it turns the power rake to the left. if you lengthen the unit it turns the rake to the right. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 100_0245.jpg
    100_0245.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 730
  • 100_0246.jpg
    100_0246.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,447

jca57jd

Thanks alot bootguy!!! I am going to make one exactly like that. Your the man.