• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

windrow door

sweepers

any suggestions or pictures on keeping the rear tracks clean when the windrow is open.
we have a number of streets to pulverize,but when ever i pulverize {leave in place} my rear tracks fill up with material. I run a 2m bomag mill. The windrow door works perfectly but the tracks are a issue

thank you

griz

Occupation
equipment technician
If you are talking about build up on top the track pad trying mounting a spray nozzle on the yoke and lightly mist the track pads should keep the material off. This works very good for cold in place milling, pulverizing not sure, but good luck.

sweepers

I never have a problem with anything sticking to pads.When rear door is open or in the raised position the milled material goes into the chains,drive sprockets and locks up the tracks

bean

We added some rubber on the rear tracks of a PR1000 to keep the crap out of the tracks I will try and get a picture sometime If I am near where its working.

bean

Here are the pictures it took me a while to get them.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 182