1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Willie59 reaches a Forum milestone.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by digger242j, Jan 26, 2015.

1. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    As near as I can tell, the above quote was the first 10,000th post by any member of this site. And it passed totally without fanfare or even mention.

Nobody else is even close yet. I mean, we all knew the guy was long winded, but damn... :eek:

Seriously though, there are few people that have earned my respect in the manner he has. In addition to his role as a Moderator, he gives selflessly of his encyclopedic knowledge to any and all that have need of it. He exemplifies what this place is all about.

I think I can speak for every one of us in saying, Thank you, Willie. :notworthy

I want to be the first to congratulate Willie on reaching that milestone, and look forward to celebrating his next 10,000.

:drinkup

PJ The Kid likes this.
  2. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Right on Digger! Congrats Willie!:drinkup

3. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    Whao, wait, what??? I was so busy running my mouth I hadn't even noticed! :eek:

But in all honesty, I appreciate the accolades, but that's not what I'm all about, I've said it before some several thousand posts ago that I've done a helluva lot of stuff in my life, more than I can even list here, and therefore have a whole lot of stuff in my head. And by virtue of that experience, and by no means to self aggrandize myself, I would be most disappointed in myself if I didn't share at least a little of the knowledge that I've gained over the years as opposed to never share it and instead it pass away when I expire, and thanks to Steve Frazier, HEF has provided a way to do just that. I have to tip my hat to Steve and say thank you. :drinkup

4. CRAFT

CRAFT Senior Member

30 yrs Owner/Operator
    Hahaha !!! ….. What's more amazing how you get anything done with ALL the posting you Do !!!! ……. LOL ….. Congrats Willie !!!! ….. your Posts are always enjoyable and full of Useful Info ……. Cheers Buddy !!!

5. JBGASH

JBGASH Senior Member

Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
    Thanks Willie59, You are indeed a wealth of kind & helpful information to everyone here, your time and posts are very appreciated!

6. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder

Holy smokes!!! Congratulations willie, and thanks for all you do here on the forums!!! :notworthy

7. grandpa

grandpa Senior Member

That right there is proof your a bigger windjammer than me!!!! But I'll take my hat off to ya anyways. Congratulations.

8. bill onthehill

bill onthehill Senior Member

I thought he had slowed down posting lately...must spend too much time polishing that pretty new truck he runs. Congrats Willie!

9. RonG

RonG Charter Member

heavy equipment operator
    Willie,my hat is off to you and I agree with you wholeheartedly,sharing what we have worked so hard for over the years is really the only satisfaction that we can realize after all that work which was fun to us at the time.
    I am at the stage in my life that helping others is about all I can do and we do it without a care as to who gets the credit.Carry on brother.Ron G

10. FSERVICE

FSERVICE Senior Member

willie congrats on being the first to post 10000 times!!! I for 1 am grateful that you take the time to share your wealth of knowledge with all of us on this forum, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! ;) LOL just don't overexert yourself... LOL

11. alrman

alrman Senior Member

Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
    :salute Big congrats to you willie59! :salute What a Champion effort! :drinkup
    Thanks for all the hard work, cleaning up this virtual room we all like to share :thumbsup ;)
    Apologies, that I have not made any artwork to commemorate the occasion, (as I have had a fair bit going on lately)
    Hope you still have the mental capacity to complete another 10,000 ! :tong

12. Mike L

Mike L Senior Member

field mechanic
    Who's willie? Never heard of the dude.

13. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    Then you're one of the lucky ones. :D

14. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    Super job Willie! You are a star and celebrity for us all.

15. clintm

clintm Senior Member

trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
    well done willie

16. mikebramel

mikebramel Senior Member

Thank you

17. Nige

Nige Senior Member

Kudos Willie. Here's to the next 10,000 ...........

18. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    Nige, with all the contributions you've made here it wouldn't surprise me if you passed me up. :drinkup

19. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

I wonder how many it would be if TGIF posts counted? Cause lets not forget, Willie contributes a lot of BS to HEF as well. :D

20. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    I think that would apply to a good number of members here mitch, and yes, I'm full of it. But when it comes to BS, I wager Tiny got me beat there, he's about three sizes bigger than me, a lot more room for BS to accumulate inside Sasquatch. :cool2