• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Who's trained.....

What type of training do you have?

• Total voters

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
im also a volunteer firefighter, only essentials class though, but i do have cpr,first aid and aed certificates as well.

bigblueox

i worked as a flight paramedic. i flew with med flight mostly out of richmond va and a little out of maryland

Hydro101

how hard was the hazwhoper. i got some work at a superfund site we have coming up at the end of the summer and i need one guy with this. i might send myself and one of my guys, just curious if its as tough as they say?

got my osha 40 hr hazwhoper, which they teach first responder first aid , cpr , haz mat containment and safety. got it for a job i was going to take but never did. that was a little over a year ago so things are a little fuzzy now:dizzy , but it was a interesting class to take:yup

catchick

Occupation
Dozer operator
I have my first aid and CPR level C.
Am trained first responder and I also got my fire fighting and fire extinguishing training...MSDS, WHMIS, TDG...uh just about it all.

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
next year im going to LSU to get my cert in arson investigation

Demo_Andy

Occupation
Demolition Machine operator
I was trained at college to be a 'first aider'. Since then my company has payed for me to refresh the course everytime i need to.

All our foreman are first aiders, I'm the only first aid operator. I carry a first aid box in the machine which is useful for when your far from the welfare/site offices.

Do people get payed more for being in this position of responsibility? We don't here, most of us have said were won't refresh unless we do.

Andy