• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Who makes your favorite loader?

lonkinggroup

I love John deere, i love their brand name and image. And i am fond of its line:"nothing runs like a deere, because nothing builds like one". Also, i love caterpillar, it has interesting naming story and it has its featured caterpillar yellow. Finally, i have to say Lonking, a chinese construction machinery manufacturer also bulids beautiful ones and it also has meaningful story about its brand.

TCS

I will start by saying after 40 years in this business I was alway a CAT guy first,but after replacing and rebuilding CAT transmissions and buying tires on newer overpowered CATs to compensate for overzealous employee loader "operators" that would rather spin tires than be operators.

Currently I like Hyundai machines for their longevity,stockpiling/truck loading cycle time and most of all I like the way they are powered and geared when breaking out and digging a gravel face. The Cummins engines and ZF trans have been trouble free,but just as important I'm only buying tires now if there is a major cut or tear in them.

Last edited:

770G

I like the Deere loaders. Power, speed ease of use, cab comfort... Seems to have it all, in my opinion. I'll post some really need videos below this post, well worth a watch;)

770G

John Deere vs Volvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7lXS5yw_oM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

770G

John Deere vs CAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfWVvgqpmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited: