• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Who makes the best TLB's

RBC

In the approximately 90 HP/70 KW range of TLB's, which one would you buy?
Thanks for the advice
RBC

dixon700

Occupation
heavy truck mechanic
I've seen more case tlb than any other one. Mine is only in the 70's for hp, but works well and is well balanced.

RBC

Thanks Dixon. I have heard so much about the cat brand that I am hesitant to look elsewhere. Hyundai have entered the market here and are supplying what looks like a pretty decent machine for slightly less money than the similar spec caterpillar. I am just stuck deciding between the two. I started a thread here a while back but seems nobody has much experience with the hyundai TLB's? For U$100K I want to make sure I choose wisely.
Thanks for your input

Gooseidi

Occupation
Union Electrician, Local 351 IBEW / owner of Cut '
Cat makes a great machine, no doubt. I am also a big fan of the John Deere machines. Many asphalt guys swear by the Case machines and they have a very long history backing them. I would look closely as to what brand machine offers the best support in your area. This may be more important than having the "best" machine.

Bill Smith

Occupation
Rental House Owner
If in North America Case , John Deere , or Cat . All good with good dealer support .You will probably see these three manufacturers all around the world