1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Who makes it?

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by TVA, Aug 31, 2019.

1. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Does anyone knows who makes Main Control Valve for Square Shooter telehandlers ?!

Genie wants $800 for the main relief! Sometimes manufacturers sell it for less, although you might have to wait for awhile!
    The two other blocks use Suns cartridges, this one I’m not familiar with! I don’t even need the whole thing, some dimwit took a wise grip to adjusting screw
    And mangled it up, now you can only adjust it with wise grips! He also mangled the threads on it, so lock not not going on straight, it constantly drips oil and gets out of adjustment!

2. mikebramel

mikebramel Senior Member

3. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Where I need that screw to hold 2800 psi the thread is beyond chasing, I have a suspicion that he somehow broke off the tip, only short stub out left, with chewed up shallow remainders of thread, nut goes on crooked and you cannot tighten it down!

mikebramel likes this.