• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

who has a volvo

mountainlake

Occupation
sawmill operator
I'm running a Volvo MCT125c and love it. Roomy cab, easy side entrance, can leave the forks up high as I want around the sawmill, silky smooth controls at any engine speed, great visibility, rated at 2600# but I've lifted a 5500# log. Reasonable to buy. So long as it holds up good it's a great machine. Rubber tracks are worthless on ice, my 75xt with chains on was and still will be my snow machine. Steve

JoshA

Occupation
Excavation contractor
Same machine here, same comments. I only have one skid, so mine is used for commercial snow removal. Bambi on ice comes to mind.

dave esterns

we have the jcb 205. pretty sweet machine, if you are happy with electric controls. expect to replace arm pins and bushings at some point if you are hard on it.