1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

White pines

Discussion in 'Forestry Operations' started by cuttin edge, Mar 26, 2021.

1. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    CE we had a power line crew from NB down here last November helping get the lights back on. We were hit with a few hurricanes and some high winds so our local crews were slammed, it was much appreciated that our neighbors to the North came down to lend a hand.

NB line workers.jpeg

2. Tones

Tones Senior Member

Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
    And in Australia and New Zealand as well.

CM1995 likes this.
  3. cuttin edge

cuttin edge Senior Member

Finish grader operator
    You guys probably don't see too many arret signs down there. When we work on the reserves here, the stop signs all say nagaasi. New Brunswick and Maine send a lot of stuff back and forth across the border. Power crews, snow plows. There is a tavern in St Stephen. If a fight breaks out, Cops from Calais Maine will show up and collect their people as the local police grab theirs.

CM1995 likes this.
  4. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Tones I thought Asplundh was down there as well. Stunningly large company.

Well I can say that was my first.:D. We might see a Stop/Alto sign every now and then but no Arret.