• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Which excavators are made by the same people??

excavator

JCBiron. I have never heard anything about JCB building Cat backhoes. Do you have any more information on this? I do know that some Cat backhoes used Ford differentials, I'm thinking 416 & 426 machines?

drag1line

John C.
Actually Kobelco Minis are NOT Link-Belt Minis and never have been.
The KOBELCO built mini's sold as Case, are 5.5 ton and down ONLY.

hvy 1ton

Does Doosan/Bobcat still build their own minis? As far as i know, the only manufactures building their own minis are kubota, tak, and maybe doosan/bobcat. That's a lot easier list to keep track of than who builds what for who.

d4c24a

JCB is not together with anyone on their excavators (or anything for that matter). As someone above posted, in the earlier years, JCB had a joint effort with Sumitomo (hence the JS name), but that dissovled in the mid-90's. The JCB JS excavator is designed and built by JCB in their Heavy Line plant in the UK. Now I'm not claiming that it is entirely JCB components, because like everyone in the industry, they use a lot of Japanese pumps, valves, motors, etc. But the machine is engineered and built by JCB.

I think some of the confusion comes from the fact that JCB used to make Cat's backhoes for them in the 80's, and still made their cabs into the 90's I believe.

jcb / volvo tracked skid http://savannahnow.com/exchange/2010-02-02/jcb-volvo-agree-joint-production-venture

br1474

Occupation
SVC. TECH
When I worked brand at Deere we also sold Gehl mini's they were made by Neuson, Gehl also marketed Mustang I believe Takauchi came in there as well.

Kathy Goldie

Does anyone knowb anything about Hyundai wheel loaders ?

81E3-4004 - CHANGE OVER VALVE along with 21e3-0023 pressure switch (how to attach the two

I have a 1996 Hyundai R130W (NOT a r130w 3)
the change over valve was replaced with a used part about a year ago - pn 81e3-4004 and now the pressure switch that goes into this (bottom side) has broke - I ordered what I thought was correct part 4410140430 xref 21e3-0023 . After arriving I verified that it was correct except for one thing it seems to be missing a pc - the pc that actually screws into the change over valve. the pc that is missing looks similar a bolt with a beveled or flange tip tat screws into the change over valve from the bottom . I have the parts manual and the drawing but the book doesn't show the 21e3-0023 nor does it show the bottom side of the 81e3-4004 so I cant determine what part is needed for me to screw the 2 parts together. I guessing I dont need the 21e3-0023 if i can get the original one seperated and find the missing pc, saving me alot of $ - if you can help that would be amazing. thank you kathy goldie

Attachments

• 20211218_085139.jpg
    20211218_085139.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6