• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

where's tiny

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
has anybody heard from tiny? I know a while back he was talking about not posting any more.just wondering if anybody had heard from him.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Last I heard he was taking care of grandkids. It would be good to hear from him. I miss his off the wall humor. Even if he is retired he has a lot to offer.

FSERVICE

I was wondering if the bus driving had him in a stiff white jacket yet!!! hope all is well with him.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
He's still out there. Like FSERV stated, driving a school bus with crumb crunchers on board, and yes, keeping up with the grand kids. He's active on FB, reckon he just doesn't have any new/relevant stuff to offer here at HEF since he's no longer in that trade. That's just my best guess.

lantraxco

Well tell him to drop in now and then, we miss him, lol. You can retire from the trade, but the only way outta here is to kick the bucket. :tong

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
tell him to drop in. like they say the experience of the old timers is .......PRICELESS.......:update:update:update:update