• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to post a now hiring

barklee

I am racking my brain trying to think of a place to advertise a few positions we have for hire. I think the local news papers arent really that effective anymore and craigslist has been a disaster! Has anyone tried monster.com or any of the online employment websites? Im looking for skilled/ semiskilled carpenters at this point.
Any advise or comments would be great!

fixou812

Occupation
Millwright Equipment Mechanic Welder
Check out indeed.com it collects the data from all job postings including monster
and puts them on their site.....so if you post on Monster it will be on indeed.com
I think it's what everyone uses now....it's a great site.

barklee

Check out indeed.com it collects the data from all job postings including monster
and puts them on their site.....so if you post on Monster it will be on indeed.com
I think it's what everyone uses now....it's a great site.

I really appreciate the lead!! I posted the job openings so hopefully something will turn up.
Thanks again!

fixou812

Occupation
Millwright Equipment Mechanic Welder
Hope it worked out well for you. ...i was thinking about writing a "Personal" thread
in this catagory But that would include a heap of typing and I'm just on a phone.
Not that I'm never around a keyboard. ...but when i am around I'm usually dog tired or busy.
That's why my posts are rarely longer than this one. :)