• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where is Nige????

fisherd77

Have not seen him post lately. Hope He is ok and will post again soon. Always enjoy his knowledge about everything CAT.

JS300

Occupation
Power Plant and Cattle
I noticed he quit posting around the time the site format changed. Hope he is doing well and gets back to posting. He is very knowledgeable and always fun to read his post.

Scrub Puller

Yair

I noticed he quit posting around the time the site format changed.

I noticed that too JS300 this site is sucking big time, posts don't show up, they disappear for no logical reason, thumbnail pictures and bullshit features that never seem to work . . . . this site went from one of the most user friendly to one of the most frustrating on the net.

Cheers

JS300

Occupation
Power Plant and Cattle
You nailed it Scrub. It seems all so called "upgrades" suck these days. The fella lookin for the D5G undercarriage is a good example, I swore he was talking about buying a burned machine and even posted UC pics of it. Maybe I'm crazy who knows.

AllDodge

I remember Nige saying he had enough so long as it stays this way. I haven't been posting and come back every now and then to look around. Sure has not been the same.

That said, boating season is kicking up big time and have been doing a lot of work to get ready to drop the boat in

Queenslander

I remember Nige saying he had enough so long as it stays this way.
If that is the case, Iam sure he'll pop up elsewhere on the web.
He strikes me as the sort of bloke who genuinely enjoys helping others with his vast knowledge of the industry, not just blowing his own trumpet.

check

Nige has been a big help to me as I have a couple pieces of older cat equipment. There's much to learn from him. Most likely he has a life of his own to lead and hopefully will be back soon.

Scrub Puller

Yair . . .
Here we go again.

I checked this thread earlier, the #8 post by AllDodge was up but the site said a moment ago that check had posted. I come here to look, nothing, post a line of kisses and check's post appears. . . some times three or posts will be missing including one of mine . . . this is really getting old and it needs sorting soon.

Scrub Puller

Yair . . . thanks digger242j

I just had to post a line of kisses to view the last three posts of a thread on the dozer forum . . . 'new posts' page said they were there but when I looked nada until I gave a bit of affection.

Cheers.

lantraxco

Haven't seen TC Tractors on here in a coon's age either, maybe one odd post a while back... Perhaps Brexit applies here as well?