• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where do you buy your parts online?

Bill Boyd

TLDR: Where to buy cylinder rebuild kits online?
I'm wondering where all you guys order parts (in particular cylinder kits, but I'm interested in other go-to sites as well) from online. I'm in the market for swing cylinders kits for my 74' 680H CK and have found them everywhere from eBay to Amazon and everything in between but I don't want junk..
I'm near Savannah, GA. in case anyone wants to suggest a brick and mortar option as well.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share some knowledge!

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Allegheny York. When I worked at the dealer our machinist/ hydraulic guru used them exclusively. He had a catalog that weighed 40 pounds and would measure and look them up. It was criminal the amount the dealer marked them up for resale.

Truck Shop

J. C. Wackovich has everything including curb feelers and fake white wall tire covers for backhoes.