1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Wheel Loader advice

Discussion in 'Wheel Loaders' started by Batu, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Batu

Batu New Member

Hello everyone. My uncle is thinking of buying a new wheel loader. His circle made many suggestions to him. However, he cannot decide. He told me he wanted advice online. That's why we started a search. Our budget is $30.000. What is the best loader you can buy with this budget? He has used caterpillar before. Doesn't know other brands. We found a few but cannot understand. Thank u for the help :D
    Bobcat mini excavator
    Deere mini excavator
    Cat mini excavator > our favorite
    Cat mini excavator
    Kubota mini excavator

Which brand would you recommend? Which one is better?

2. Jgm

Jgm Well-Known Member

Komatsu

3. Batu

Batu New Member

Why?

4. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Since you are asking about a wheel loader I renamed the thread and moved it to the wheel loader forum.

5. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

The links are all to mini exes.

6. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Mitch I bet you talk in the shooting house when the deer are in the greenfield.. just trying to have a little fun hunting spam.:p

7. john hofer

john hofer Well-Known Member

Do you mean(new) to you?

8. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

Heck, there ain't no challenge hunting spam. It doesn't matter how loud we are, it'll still walk right up and stick it's head in the blind!

CM1995 and westerner like this.
  9. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    Just seems like if someone was looking for a suggestion on buying a wheel loader it would make a bit of sense to narrow it down as to the size of the machine needed and the application it would be used for, be it plowing snow or loading the trucks Nige is putting together!