• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What's this Pete worth?

drystack

Occupation
stonemason
2002, C15 500hp, 63" sleeper, 13speed. Pics in photobucket but can't get them to show here. Has 580k and I know its history from Day 1.

Dualie

depends on alot of factors, pics would help. If all else fails go on truckpaper.com and look at comparable trucks.

Flat tops are more desirable in the used market as are trucks with a little more Wheelbase.

sinnful

Many factors are going to determine its price. One of the big ones if it is the single or dual turbo C15

Dualie

At this point i would rather have an 03 accert with the 2 turbos than on of those abortion single charger bridge motors. With that said i would much much rather have a 6NZ 3406E than both of those.

sinnful

I agree completely. My farm trucks all have 3406e's in them and cant say enough good things about them.