• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Whats it worth? 2004 Kubota BX-23

jazak

I'm looking at a 2004 Kubota BX 23 tractor a guy has for sale. Do any of you have an idea what its worth? If so please let me know thankx!!!!!

specs:

2004 Kubota BX-23
22hp Diesel
112hr.s
Hydrostatic
Front Loader
60" Mower
Back blade
Backhoe with 12" bucket
Tractor tires & a NEW set of Turf tires

Owned by a homeowner and garage kept, most of the hours where put on from him mowing his yard. There are almost no scratches on the paint and NO dents.

stumper120

if it is in nice shape you can expect to pay between $11,000 to $14,ooo depending how clean it is. any cheaper is a steal. a new bx24 with a mower deck is about $18,500. bx23 is a great liittle rig.:usa

jazak

if it is in nice shape you can expect to pay between $11,000 to $14,ooo depending how clean it is. any cheaper is a steal. a new bx24 with a mower deck is about $18,500. bx23 is a great liittle rig.:usa

Thanx for the reply! I have this "?" on two other forums and one noone has responded & the other people are argueing with me about it. lol