• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what's a Tigerotor77W?

Jeff D.

I was wondering the exact same thing.I hate too ask stuff like that though,cuz it usually turns out to be something that I obviously should've known,and then I feel stupid.

I can vision everyone in computerland reading a question of mine,and thinking "What kind of moron doesn't know what a chiselwedgie 200 is??My lil' niece knows what a chiselwedgie 200 is,and she's only 3years old,sheesh!!"
So I don't ask.

BRL

So what I'm hearing then is that the saying that the only dumb question is the unasked one isn't really believed or true? I don't think we're still on the playground in 7th grade & nobody will really bust anyone's chops too bad over not knowing something that might be simple. I think I missed something, where did we see this Tigerotor77W word to ask about it anyway? Might be easier to venture a guess with a little context to help (OK I'm not going to figure it out even with the context, but I had to try at least :) )

BRL

OK found the reference... Oh man, I think I have to bust your chops guys, as this one was TOO easy. A Tigerotor77W is the new name for our member formerly named bobcats250. I mean come on, can't get much easier than that, I think we might have to make you guys watch the next few kickball games instead of getting picked on the teams :bouncegri

Jeff D.

No kickball now?? Ah man,come on!!

See,and that's precisely why I don't ask questions. ;)

xkvator

Ok Tigerotor77w...did you get a new one? let's see a pic.
did you get rid of your Bobcat?
Inquiring minds want to know... :yup

xkvator

CascadeScaper said:
He doesn't own a Bobcat, but boy does he wish!
but...does he have a Tigerotor77w????????????????????????????????????????

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
It's a secret project still under development by the HEF engineering department. I have a clandestine photo of the prototype. I apologize for the quality of the picture--it's an infared satellite shot of the prototype, taken through Tigerotor77W's workshop window.

(Don't tell anybody where you saw this...)

Attachments

• Picture052.jpg
    Picture052.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 390

Jeff D.

Really??!! :eek2

And here I was guessing the Tigerotor 77w was what HEF's top secret Nevada desert design compound was working on to give the Tigercopter the lift needed to get airborne. :rolleyes:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
And here I was guessing the Tigerotor 77w was what HEF's top secret Nevada desert design compound was working on to give the Tigercopter the lift needed to get airborne.

So.....Who said the one in the picture doesn't fly? :cool2

BRL

Ahhh, sounds like we got that little "glitch" worked out then. Been busy with winter weather work & missed the past few update memos...

Maybe we have to call him out by his old name to get him to tell us what his new name is. Yo BobcatS250, can you jump in here & educate our enquiring minds before we are starting a mission to Mars here? thanks.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Um, I didn't know there was a thread out there on me... I was googling my user name (I'm full of long stories, so here's the first: I read on another forum that a guy said I'm very well versed with the tongue of Molière, a French writer -- but I didn't know where he came up with that, so I googled it) and this thread came up!

So -- to answer everyone's questions, I don't own any equipment, never have, in fact, and the BobcatS250 username was reference to my favorite skid steer. (Barring performance or longevity/durability, I still like its looks over Cats' machines.) I made the change to bring me away from allying myself with one company (i.e. Bobcat), but it also represents who I am.

I won't provide more details because I'm wary as heck about my personal information, but it does mean quite a bit.

And is this not the latest anyone has ever found a thread for the first time? You can tell where I spent most of my time in these forums... :/

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
You mean I went to the trouble of lettering that machine, and taking and posting that picture, AND YOU NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT IT?? :mad: (Not to mention the fact that I had to wash that Bobcat S250 in extremely hot water to get it to shrink like that, so it would fit on my desk...) :rolleyes:

;)

Jeff D.

Thank goodness he found this thread instead of that other one we had about him!;)

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Oh no. You're going to make me look up another thread? Maybe that one's three years old and I'll have topped my record twice in a day!

digger, can you send me some of that hot water? I have a few courses that need to be shrunk. :(

By the way, this just goes to show that not all teenagers (though officially I'm no longer a teen) surf every single forum... :D