• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What skid steers interchange

brynbaily

Occupation
Equipment Operator
I know I read somewhere, somebody posted which skid steer buckets/attachments interchanged and which were different. I can't for the life of me find it :Banghead
Perhaps some of you knowledgeable guys can help me out? :notworthy
I know some manufactures use the same couplers.

capt_met

with this being in the mini forum i'll answer for mini's. from what i understand the asv 30 series uses a diffrent coupler as well as the mini bobcat's. the dingo, boxer, ditch witch, vermeer use the same coupler system. not positive on the bobcat mt units though. perhaps someone that owns one of them will chime in.
good luck,

brynbaily

Occupation
Equipment Operator
That answered my question on bobcat and ditch witch thank you! I still need to find out about the larger machines. I'll go over there and give it a try. Thanks again.

insleyboy

Occupation
Operator 25 years, was laborer for 7 years
Bobcat and Case interchange. Buckets, forks and hammer faceplates to name a few implaments. The case is a 420, The Bobcat, the # is worn off ours, but the size is identical.

cat 226b2

Judging by your picture it must be cold where you are , why else would you be wearing that fur coat!

icestationzebra

All non-mini skid steers, compact track loaders and many FEL's have used a common quick-attach for some time now. The one thing to watch is the top socket on the bucket - some machines use 2 "paddles" so the top flange on the bucket is not continuous, which obviously won't work for machines that have a continuous top lip.

On mini skids - The Gehl 1640, Mustang 2012 and Bobcat S70 are the same as the big skids but the overall width has been cut down by 4-4.5" per side, the pins are still in the same place.

The picture is a Gehl/Mustang/Takeuchi compact track loader but others are similar. (ignore the red cylinder.:cool2)

ISZ

Attachments

• CTL60_Tak.JPG
    CTL60_Tak.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,228