• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what pics of equipment do you want to see??

9420pullpan

I read the biography about LaTourno (spelling?) and was impressed by his achievements. It's rare that a guy can come for absolutely nothing and then build and lose several fortunes. I know he invented quite a few things, and would love to see some pics of his equipment if you have any.

Eddie

here is a few

Push-Cat01.jpg

0_Le_Tourneau_1200.JPG_maccheccezion.JPG

The Tourneau.JPG

581280118_8406bbb7f8.jpg

581280302_236058bda2.jpg

Mike250

WOW, What a great collection of pics. Thanks 9420! Hey, maybe I'll run into you up in the coal region, I am up there a lot taking pics and stuff. Thanks, Mike

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Pullpan you're real bad on stealing pics on the net.
You got to be spending to much time on the computer!!!

Youre posting pics taken from all over the globe, including some from small firms over here!
Nice anyway....bet its a obsession...LOL

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
Pullpan you're real bad on stealing pics on the net.
You got to be spending to much time on the computer!!!

Youre posting pics taken from all over the globe, including some from small firms over here!
Nice anyway....bet its a obsession...LOL

MKTEF you have NO idea how much hes got yellow feaver. cuz im usualy with him.:Banghead

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
did cat ever build anything bigger then the 245 when it was around

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
Actually that company has alot of those setups. Seems they do alot of street work under the power wires for trams/street cars so the lower they can get the boom but still have reach the better. I'll see if I can find those pictures of the 385 with a demo setup. The thing had a MASSIVELY long boom and a little tiny stick.

Last edited: