• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what parts from 98 pipeliner will fit 78 pipeliner

Hyperpack

I have a 98 pipeliner that pretty rough, center pin is really loose and vertical travel shaft is out of it.
I collected a bunch of parts including the vertical travel parts but its still a really big project.
I looked at a nice 78 pipeliner down by milwaukee last week and forgot to measure the clutch drums and bull gears.
i would like to have a power down on 1 drum and thought maybe the 98 parts would fit.
Thanks Hyperpack

HATCHEQUIP

Just saw this old question but here is some info for others 98 108 118 A B and D had the same draw works , a C model looks the same but isn't its metric thats when sumitoma got involved , then when they came out with the D it went back to standard . And the D had a capsule cab so the linkages for the pedals were longer and it had a rotec bearing instead of hook rollers .