• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Machine do I Need?

blake.wisse

Hi all.
I've been busy attending auctions and watching the market for a backhoe. I believe ive worked out how much I'm willing to spend now. Here's a couple I'm thinking about.

https://www.rbauction.com/brisbane-...mTnRrPUVxdWlwbWVudC5lbiZOdHQ9QmFja2hvZSZOdHg9

I'm probably more keen on the 1999 model (price wise) but the hours seem wrong. 2500 hours on an 18 year old machine. It's looks a bit scratched up for 2500 hours.

Any opinions.

Also, I've been looking at augers for a backhoe. What size auger drive do TLBs take. I've noticed that augers are sold by tonnage but a TLB normally has 750kg backhoe arm. Does that mean I need an auger to suit 750kg arm?