• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What kind of phones do you use?

What phone do you use?

• iPhone

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Android Phones

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Others

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

MX401

Hi guys,

I'm Manny, part of a student group in SFU Vancouver trying to do a research project on heavy equipment and operators to reduce fuel consumption and carbon footprint in a digital media way. We really need your help!

BTW, we are making an mobile application. We are trying to decide either to go with iOS or Android:)

Just a quick research, what phones do you use?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
Please explain to me how the phone I use reduces fuel consumption and carbon footprint?

MX401

Please explain to me how the phone I use reduces fuel consumption and carbon footprint?
Hi Thank you for your reply. Sorry i didn't mention it in the original post. We are trying to decide either to go with mobile app on iPhone or Android phones. That's why I am asking this question. Hope this clears things out:)

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I use an iPhone.

Moving this thread from Motor Graders to General Industry questions.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Please only post one topic in one thread. I am removing all the other threads started on the same topic.

This thread will be the driver.

MX401

Please only post one topic in one thread. I am removing all the other threads started on the same topic.

This thread will be the driver.

Yeah sure. Thank you. Sorry for posting same topics in differs thread and causing trouble for you...It's just my group and i are having a lot of trouble in this research step.
Again, really sorry:)

td25c

Instead of driving back to town Andy was able to call Goober directly on the car phone for the wrecker . LOL !:D