• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is it?

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Welcome to the forum Seaplane1 bringing any piccs?

psychobilly

This is an agricat mini I had a few years ago. I bought it at a local scrap yard with a bad tranny and no motor. Swapped a tractor rear in it for a tranny and a 10hp engine.

sqd028.jpg

sqd032.jpg

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....

seaplane1

One hell of a crawler???

I just wanted to thank you for sending me those photo's of that crawler you found in the junk yard, looked like fun to drive, keep up the great work!!!!:usa

rabia

Banned
this is mini truck dozer that used to load some little things to anywhere from truck...

mitch504

It drives forward off the rubber tires and reverse off the belts, or are the handles backward from normal?

mitch504

Oh I think I see, the black bar at the base of the handles is a pivot? I was thinking they just pushed the top shaft straight down. That makes sense since the tires produce a higher speed than the belts.