• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Does your Construction trailer look like ?

Deeretime

Occupation
superintendent
I have been all around canada working in the water and sewer/construction industry and have always found that a construction trailer is one of the best pieces on site.
I have had a couple diferent ones and even had one custom made for my needs, but it is getting older and I am concidering replaceing it and would like some suggestions and input on what people have found to work!
I do alot of small one week to one day projects and alot of my reputation goes with Doing emergency water and sewer repairs all year round so i find that i have to carry almost every part and piece all the time so it can be completed ASAP
Ill try and post pictures of my old one on soon because maybe someone would be interested in building one simmalar