• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Brand of Hammer is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
How hard is it to connect a hammer to a CAT 320CL instead of a bucket.

Assuming you are using pins and not a Quick hitch, then just the same as changing a bucket.

The problem arises if you have a quick hitch other than a pin grabber as then you will need a saddle/top bracket to suit the hitch.

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
what horror stories do you have with the npk we have 5 and no problems with them as long as you keep them greased

Any hammer operated without the correct grease will be a nightmare for the one paying the bills...

od1

Occupation
Marketing heayy equipment
I am a new dealer for Maverick Hammers. My company is registered in both Canada as well as the US.
Our prices are at least 10 percent cheaper than the prices listed on the Maverick Hammer site.
Depending on what your needs are the savings can be as high as 15 percent?
We just sold a 5250 HSP for $2,000.00 cheaper than you can buy it on line, and we threw in an Auto. greaser for free, a $1,200.00 value. Total savings was $3,200.00.
In Canada our price was $8.000.00 cheaper.
Please check out my company. We’ve been around since 1984.
Go to the links page and look for Maverick

URL: www.intersat.cc
E-mail: sales@intersat.cc
Phone: 819 849 7700

Regards

Barry Loadenthal

dukevader33

I believe it is a tramac, take it to allied machinery in the shipman industrial area, they are the tramac dealer. They can probally tell you for sure what model it is.

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
looks like a montabert breaker and an old one too

dbista

I am also trying to figure out what is the brand & model of the hydraulic breaker I have. It a very old hydraulic breaker and the only information I have is, on the Block of the breaker, where the piston resides there I can read the following alpha-numbers:
AM AAN U11- 17B.

Also on the side there are more alpha numbers, which are: 2418 U11-1B

If anybody knows what brand/ model of breaker is this, please share your knowledge, as I need to replace the complete sealkits. Thanks/ Regards!

robin yates uk

that hammer is a Montebert,, an excellent hammer. I have used this make for many years and as long as you keep the steel well lubricated they will last a long time. The thickness of the steel is a plus because it is not fragile like some of the thinner steels

danielloaiza

hi:
in my personal opinion.
it looks like a LG services hammers
it is a little factory in italy.
take more pics and i can find you more information abaut this hammer.
what do you need?
parts?
manuals?
daniel

redline808

Thank you everyone who has replied! BTW, I sold this hammer years ago. no more replies needed.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Since redline508 has sold this hammer and this topic seems to be a magnet for spammers, I'll go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.