• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Brand of Hammer is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redline808

Trying to find out who makes this hammer in case I need to buy parts or rebuild it I can. It looks like someone has welded two extra tabs on top of it for mounting on a different machine. If anyone knows, please reply.

Thank you.

Attachments

• SSCN5635.JPG
    SSCN5635.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 2,072
  • SSCN5636.JPG
    SSCN5636.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,079
  • SSCN5637.JPG
    SSCN5637.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,085

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
Looks like and old NPK, you might want to get something a little more "newer", by the way it looks to be stored, it's most likely going to need a complete tear down.

redline808

It has been totally rebuilt but I cannot contact the person which I purchased it from.

Where would I find any numbers?

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
You might have to pull the side plates off to get the numbers, usually any numbers would be next to the hydraulic ports, but this one looks like it has the ports on both sides.

Eric

I remember on the other breaker post the question was asked why do you store the hammer straight up and down. My boss man says because the weight of the piston can flatten out your seals after a lenght of time... so there you go!!:drinkup

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
On second thoughts and second closer looks, that might be a very old air jackhammer.

george seucan

need for help

i'm intrested for demolition training.we dont't have any schools in romania but a lot of opportunities.are they any good schools in uk for that field.apreciate

george seucan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm intrested for demolition training.we dont't have any schools in romania but a lot of opportunities.are they any good schools in uk for that field.apreciate

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums george seucan! :drinkup

george seucan

it,s good to be welcome'd

i have a non profesional question .what side of georgia are you from?i use to live in north cross 13 months.

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
the "BRP85" sounds like it could be a montabert hammer!

insleyboy

Occupation
Operator 25 years, was laborer for 7 years
Yep Redline, Tramac has that distinct s type design protective strip. At least the old ones did. That looks like a painted classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.