• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What Attachments Do You Use?

catman13

Occupation
refrigeration engineer/excavation contractor
cat 289c
smooth bucket
forks
orchard brush rake
h/d grapple [ best buy ]
72 in mower

Island-digger

I have a John Deere 35G (which I love). I have the following:
Three buckets (36" smooth lip, 24" trenching bucket and 12" trench bucket)
Work Pro PA30B hydraulic drill motor
Work Pro HH40C Hydraulic breaker. This thing is a work horse and a life saver in my neck of the woods where the ground is very rocky.

Wish list:
Hydraulic limb saw
Skeleton bucket/rake

gwhammy

On the 97 kubota I have the standard tooth bucket, forks, Hyd. hammer, auger, yard rake, tiller, homemade root rake out of a 10 ft. chisel plow, terminator brush hog, trencher, tree shear, 12 ft homemade snow blade. Also a homemade concrete bucket my brother made back in the 80's before there was such a thing.I think that's it.

The 18,000 lb. excavator has a 1ft. 2ft. 3ft. and 5 foot ditching bucket along with a hyd thumb and WB hyd quick attach. The Hyd. hammer is an Atlas Copco which has a flat mounting area and I built a plate to use it on the excavator which is where it stays 99 percent of the time. Also a root tooth I made as well as a homemade quick attach bobtach to use the skid steer attachments on the excavator. The exc. would be a lot less useful without the WB hydraulic quick attach.