• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Western Canada - Experienced Cat controlled excavator operator and some dozer exp.

IronFlyer

My experience is mainly on excavators in the size range of 200 - 330 class, but also occasionally on machines ranging from 80 to 600 class machines, in the functions of:

• Loading trucks with soil / rock aggregate, demolition debris, and wood debris
• Land clearing (including working in close proximity to ground crews)
• Forested service-road rough-in
• Stripping spoil and removing pre-load piles for site preparation
• Loading and operating high volume wood / material grinders (800 - 1,200HP)
• Demolition of commercial structures and concrete sub structures with the use of hydraulic hammer and jaw-pulverizer attachments
• Hard-scaping including sloping and ditching
• Excavating to a specified grade while working with someone on-site taking elevation readings.
• General work using dozers

I also have previous OFA Level 1 first aid and a current St. Johns Standard first aid with CPR-C.

Send me an email or give me a call at 604-834-3031 if you have a position for a hard working guy like myself.

thanks,
Stephan