• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wear you hardhats!!!

xcavator120

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Glad you came out ok!!

On one of our recent jobs, if the Corps of Engineers inspector caught you on site without:
1. hard-hat
2. safety vest
3. eye-protection
4. safety boots
5. wearing a seatbelt

You were immediately sent home, and possibly kicked off the job. Being kicked off the job could mean that you're out of a job. Even though we were a contractor, and did not work directly for the C.O.E.

lghighwayman

Occupation
Transportation
I have used MSA V-gard hard hats for over 9 years, I have never had any problems with any of them. I have a regular brim for the winter and a wide brim for the summer. I am a little biased as these are the only hard hats I have ever used.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Safety is no accident.Always where your hardon.

Now that is funny.We go in GP sawmills and they put a note at the scale house.All truck drivers must have a Hard on when exiting the truck.Long time before anybody noticed it.But I did.Showed it the the female scale attendant.