• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Waukesha 190 GLB starter and ring gear part #'s

EEE91

I have a 75A Michigan loader (serial # 9558) with Waukesha 190GLB need help finding starter and starter ring gear #'s and spec's and place to buy them. would like new. may have to go with good used ones. thanks.

jsp146

I just bought an updated starter for my Michigan 75

I have a 75A Michigan loader (serial # 9558) with Waukesha 190GLB need help finding starter and starter ring gear #'s and spec's and place to buy them. would like new. may have to go with good used ones. thanks.

I'm not sure about the ring gear, but I just bought an updated starter for my loader from A1 starter exchange here in Abilene, TX. It works way better than the original. Only thing is it aint cheap! About $250, but what good is it if you can't start it!

ifix

do you have the part # for that new starter by chance thanks in advance