1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Water Trailers

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by dieselnut, May 1, 2009.

1. Serv

Serv Senior Member

You could use a 275 gallon tote for a cheap tank and if you want 550 gallons, just get two totes. I have two you could have for nothing, but I'm in south texas. :D

A friend of mine sells them locally for $60 each

Attached Files:

2. Serv

Serv Senior Member

I understand as I'm in the same boat. The manufacturer is who told me it could possibly have the vacuum setup. I'll update on the setup it has when I haul her in this coming week. :D

3. Surge Busters

Surge Busters New Member

Baffling the Water Tanks

My Dad had a 500 gallon water tank on the back of his Polaris, designed as a miniature Water Tender Rig to put out lightning strikes on his property in Idaho. It is definitely a good idea to have something of your own when fire crews have other issues they need to take care of, and your own property is threatened. Because of the water surge in his tank, he just about rolled his Polaris, and in turn engineered/ patented the Surge Buster. For those who transport any sort of liquid loads, check out the website:

www.californiasurgebusters.com

They work with potable water for agriculture, water tenders, pressure washers, pesticide sprays, and the list goes on.
    It is also N.F.P.A. Compliant and approved by the FDA.

With last months rollover in Northern California and consistent vehicle turnovers it is best to prevent accidents before they occur!

The website has a neat video of how our product works!

-Surge Control