• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Washing hands.

DJK

I'm tires of those "waterless" pumice filled hand cleaners leaving myhands sandy feeling for a few wipes, thinking of building a small water supply with a 2-3 gal res. and using a washer fluid pump to rinse my hands off. Anyone tried this? Ideas? Suggestions?
Thanks derek.

caterpillarmech

Occupation
Field Service Supervisor
I carry a black five gallon bucket. Black so it does not grow algae. The top is missing the gasket so I just tip it over and use the 1/8" stream to wash up. Black can also warms the water some.

JD955SC

Talking about for your service truck? Our field service guys each have a water tank (ranging from 5-10 gal depending on the truck) on their truck. It's great for washing hands or putting out small fires from welding/cutting and such. Very useful.