• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ware Backhoe

hiluxman

I have seen a few backhoe attachments that say Ware in a oval on them whats the story of these machines who made them dose anyone have info.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
Ware was a popular company, they built alot of ag and industrial loaders for Oliver tractors and crawlers. They were the main suplier for Cat's Backhoe attachment for dozer and track loader backhoes. ALso made them for various wheel loaders. They also made alot of truck mounted back hoes with 180 and 270 degree swing. They sold out I think around 2000. A friend of mine had one on a D3B one time. He bought it out in California from a trail building contractor. It wa a tricked out machine. It was a D3B with a standard 6 way blade, small slope attachment, A small side boom and the Ware hoe with a nice shop built thumb. It was alot on the machine but it was used on trails and remote small pipeline work. The hoe was pretty smooth but a little bundlesome but it was probably due to all the other extras. Also I think they made the first hoeram for a rock crusher.

His brother brought a 941 with a Ware hoe on it from Cali to.