• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wantred: Auction brochures......

renaud

I am looking for industrial auction brochures from Ritchie Bros, Miller & Miller, Forke Bros, Yoder & Frey, First Team Auction, Max Rouse and other construction Equipment auctioneers from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
I am a collector and heavy Equipment enthusiast and these pamphlets are loaded with nice pictures of cleaned and freshly painted Equipment. They do not have much value once the sale is over but they are a great help for me in preserving the memory of machines that are no longer being built.
Please, help my hobby by looking into your storage boxes and file folders for those old auction brochures.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Here's a few pics of what i am looking for......
012.jpg
008.jpg
016.jpg
014.jpg
I am alaso looking for Ritchie Bros brochures from 2009 to 2015.
Max

Last edited: