• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanting to contact Scrub Puller

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
In the next 2 weeks or so I'm heading south from Far North Queensland and going past near where Scrub lives. Can someone here who has contact with him PM me details so we can catch over a culpa.
Thanks in advance.

Bloody so-called intelligent devices that can't spell----------should read, Wanting

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Did you try to PM him from HEF? Even though he doesn't come around anymore, he should still get an email notification that he has a new "Conversation".

(I fixed your device's spelling error too.)

And tell him we miss him...

Tones

Occupation
Cheers Digger. I tried to contact him some years ago via PM without luck.

Tones

Occupation
All I know is that he lives south of Gladstone, that he doesn't reply to PM'S. A bloody elusive bugger he is.
So if anyone has a Email address I'd be mighty grateful.

Dugandan

In my imagination I can see Scrub hooked up to one or two other dozers by chain, incredible noise of the machine, dust, heat, crashing timber and trying to keep himself, workmates and machines safe with the 2 way radio as the lifeline. I can also imaging that "Yair" coming over the crackle and shriek of an old 2 way radio as a "heads up" so the receiver knows a message is coming and concentrates to catch it. "Gotcha" is a 2 way radio response for sure.

Queenslander

All I know is that he lives south of Gladstone
I reckon I could probably get you to within a handful of kilometres...just going on a couple of hints he dropped over the years.
Either way, it’s a beautiful part of the world to spend a few days if you’re travelling through.

Tinkerer

I reckon I could probably get you to within a handful of kilometers...just going on a couple of hints he dropped over the years.
Either way, it’s a beautiful part of the world to spend a few days if you’re traveling through.
He also had his own airplane if i member correctly. If he still has it.
A long time ago he posted a photo of himself standing by it .
That and your info. would simplify finding him.

ianoz

Hi Tones I have met Scrub .
Very private guy .
Could not even get a first name out of him .He is not in Gladstone .
All i could get out of him was he was south of Miriam Vale .

Tones

Occupation
Hi Tones I have met Scrub .
Very private guy .
Could not even get a first name out of him .He is not in Gladstone .
All i could get out of him was he was south of Miriam Vale .
Thanks ianoz and Queenslander. I'm trying another way around. If that doesn't work I'll leave it be.