• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanted old equipment to restore near Racine Wisconsin

Tomcat955

Hey guys. My name is Tom I started a little shop a couple years back buying selling repairing equipment scrap metal cars etc. I just turned 22 years old and just trying to pave my way to have a few nice things by the time I’m old. Im looking for equipment to restore and either reuse or resell. Willing to drive a good ways to acquire the machines I have a 15k rated goose neck so looking for smaller machines. If close by and to large I’m sure I can figure out a way to hire a transporter. Eventually I’m working my way towards starting a metal fab shop to build heavy equipment from scratch but for now I figure taking apart fixing and restoring is the best way for me to learn more about heavy equipment and fund me buying the machinery. I’m looking for anything from skid steers to quarry equipment. If you have anything like that that needs love you would like to sell for a realistic price please let me know. I’m also willing to restore equipment for a fair price if anyone is looking to have there equipment fixed and restored. I included some pictures of a skid steer I restored rebuilt the motor on and repainted to check out. If not allowed please delete post admins i enjoy this forum and appreciate the time I spend here.

Attachments

• C24AB08E-60C4-4562-8126-5DA3B96026FC.jpeg
    C24AB08E-60C4-4562-8126-5DA3B96026FC.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
  • C1BC3692-B2D9-438A-AE16-E4C518573B5B.jpeg
    C1BC3692-B2D9-438A-AE16-E4C518573B5B.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 17