• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Walker's work doing's

walkerv

Wrong state-how would anyone know? Hell they could have kicked him out of a plane over a Idaho tater patch.:p
If i had to guess he is either at the bottom of one of the great lakes or his remains possibly in an italian pig farm . Thats just a guess but i have met the man that was suppossed to meet hoffa the nite he dissapeared, and was probably at one of his grandsons wedding , i have never seen so many unmarked black goverment vehicles in one spot before.

walkerv

Holy cow! That's pretty damned impressive. Was it operator abuse or did something come crashing down on it?
Cracked across the top and part way down each side for unknown amount of time, backstory on that statement lead mechanic/ boss of mechanics quit 2 weeks ago, now all we hear is we told you know who about it awhile ago. I since have made a master list of neglected repairs and inbetween blown hoses and other emergencies we are working on said list.im triing to get my truck stuff caught up so i can get out in the field and take care of a few ac jobs and some weird electrical issues.

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
E3D6E64C-3838-4B4E-9B3C-B0EF7BA0F7FD.jpeg I worked for an outfit that would tell you to keep an eye on it when ever any body called about a problem with a machine. They didn’t fix it till you couldn’t use it anymore. A smartass operator :rolleyes: went out and bought something like this to stick on problem area. Owner came out and asked what was going on (didn’t like the answer). Things started getting fixed after that.

walkerv

View attachment 226392 Looks to me like it started at the welds of the hold down block for the hydraulic lines.
Pretty much . It was cracked across the top for a good bit and started working down the sides till it said no more. We got it sorta plated together so we could get it tracked up to entrance of the farm , soon as it gets to shop i will bust it apart and call the old man back to come put it back together .

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Were they factory original or add on to add more hydraulic line ?

walkerv

Were they factory original or add on to add more hydraulic line ?
It has auxilary lines on it all over not sure what it used to run, its all aftermarket stuff so it was added on by someone. Im going to junk a bunch of stuff when the boom comes off.

walkerv

Day off project got one more to teardown ,gotta make one good running 350 outta 2. Block on floor is my own future project. One on stand is for parts but i may rebuild it as it looks real good , engine yet to tear down is missing an 1/8 inch of one rod journal may not even touch it other then the heads.20201025_141427.jpg

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
It has auxilary lines on it all over not sure what it used to run, its all aftermarket stuff so it was added on by someone. Im going to junk a bunch of stuff when the boom comes off.
I betcha that when the blocks were added to the boom for the attachment lines someone though it was a good idea to weld across the boom instead of only welding lengthwise. Do I win a cookie..?

walkerv

I betcha that when the blocks were added to the boom for the attachment lines someone though it was a good idea to weld across the boom instead of only welding lengthwise. Do I win a cookie..?
Wasnt paying attention it will be back in the yard monday sometime i hope. I was just triing to get it out of a bad spot . Was on a hill on a side slope. Will take some pictures when it gets there.

Reactions: DB2