• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wacker RT Remote Syncing Issue

Parts

Folk, we have a Wacker RT trench roller that has always run amazing. It had new "eyes" and such installed before we got it. Recently I've had trouble syncing the remote. When you first fire it up the remote will sync with both eyes no problem and you can use the machine. After 30-40 minutes of running the lights that tell you if you are the correct distance just stay on orange (no flashing). Sometimes even if I am not touching the remote it will seem like its trying to move just a bit. Not sure where to start diagnostics. Is it my remote?

Eric @ CES

Did you ever get this figured out? I repair those remotes, and I can test your remote, the eyes, and the decoder if need be. Wacker trench rollers RT820, RT82SC, and RT82SC2 and SC3
Eric @ Carolina Electronics. 919-570-9600

Folk, we have a Wacker RT trench roller that has always run amazing. It had new "eyes" and such installed before we got it. Recently I've had trouble syncing the remote. When you first fire it up the remote will sync with both eyes no problem and you can use the machine. After 30-40 minutes of running the lights that tell you if you are the correct distance just stay on orange (no flashing). Sometimes even if I am not touching the remote it will seem like its trying to move just a bit. Not sure where to start diagnostics. Is it my remote?