1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Wacker loaders

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by John H, Feb 19, 2009.

1. John H

John H Well-Known Member

Arborist, Equipment operator
    Anyone running a Wacker wheel loader?? We have one at the shop to try out. Were going to use it to move wood out of back yards and other odds and ends. Go bad or otherwise I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks John

2. cybermallinc

cybermallinc Member

Hi John, I just found out about them this week. Made a few calls to local dealers in South Eastern PA. I'm particularly interested in the 280 or smaller WL30. Which model do you have at the shop? Keep us posted on thes interesting new additions to the articulated wheel loader lineup. Thanks, cybermallinc

3. John H

John H Well-Known Member

Arborist, Equipment operator
    We have the w30 and it worked out pretty good yesterday moving wood out to a waiting log truck. We'll see how it holds up.
    JOHN

4. cybermallinc

cybermallinc Member

wacker w30

i presently have a john deere 317 skid steer on wheels w/ a ryan's rotating grapple. i've been happy with this skid steer for moving logs/ firewood except it tears up the customer lawns. that's why i'm thinking about an articulated wacker w30 like yours. let us know how it does on delicate surfaces once you had a chance to try it. also the lifting capacity & handling of logs since it's articulated.

5. Tractorman1

Tractorman1 New Member

6. Tractorman1

Tractorman1 New Member

7. cybermallinc

cybermallinc Member

8. simondvlpmnts

simondvlpmnts Banned

9. CatTractorDerek

CatTractorDerek Active Member

Construction Equipment Salesman
    I live in So Cal and never have seen a Wacker Loader.

10. icestationzebra

icestationzebra Senior Member